AMR Conference 2020 goes virtual
Berlin, July 2, 2020 – The 4th AMR Conference is an international forum for all stakeholders in the field of antibiotic resistance to discuss relevant challenges in the market introduction of new antimicrobial therapeutics and diagnostics.
This year’s AMR Conference is a virtual conference format offering five days of insight and networking for the global AMR (Antimicrobial Resistance) community during the week of August 24-28. It has the the goal of fostering partnerships for the development of AMR therapeutics and diagnostics.
The conference will focus on antibiotic resistance in the context of COVID-19.
At a glance:
- Around 400 international participants from industry, SMEs, start-ups, big pharma, universities, hospitals, regulatory authorities, investors, public institutions and politicians
- High-level panels and expert meetings
- One focus topic every day: Lessons from the COVID 19 pandemic | Business models & political incentives | Global markets | Financing | Outlook & policy recommendations
- A wide range of topics from the fields of financing, development and regulation
- Scientific poster presentations
- Virtual one-to-one Partnering Meetings (throughout the day from Monday to Friday)
- Reduced fees for SMEs, academics and public institutions
Further information: https://amr-conference.com